You may have some of your own, but here are at least seven good reasons (in our opinion) to attend the 800-CEO-READ Author Pow Wow:
7. You wrote a business book, but you can’t seem to get any traction: our panel of industry experts can help.
6. You want to write a business book, but aren’t sure what avenue to take: traditional publishing? small opt-in publishing? self-publishing? What about publicity, promotion?
5. You think establishing a stronger online presence will help sales of your book or ideas, but don’t know where to start.
4. You suspect that writing isn’t the same as speaking. You’re right. Learn how to handle the differences.
3. You want to learn from the best, and our panel of experts, keynote speakers, and your fellow attendees will give you the inside scoop on making your presence known in the business book/business thought world.
2. You sit at your desk all day and don’t get to hang out with major publishers and cool authors. Now you do.
1. You have a good idea. You’re pretty successful. Now you can be even better.